Magnetically treated water is commonly used to aid digestion, help the absorption of nutrients. Many users report that drinking magnetically treated water increases the effectiveness of other magnetic therapy. “Wonder Water�, so named by Drs. Gerbvenschikow, Shetsov and Tovstoles, specialists at the Military Academy in St. Petersburg. Drinking magnetically treated water should be part of your daily health maintenance program.
Caution: Persons fitted with pacemakers, defibrillators, implanted insulin pumps or other electro-medical devices should keep magnets and products containing magnets at least 18” (45 cm) from the device. Pregnant women should consult their healthcare professional before using magnetic products.